ndiswrapper invalid draver

  • carlos_uk26
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      Hi guys

      In my previous message I have asked for some help to set up wireless
      connection with Netgear WG511 adapter for laptop. I have found some
      information on the web forums which are for installing driver for
      WG511. To do that ndiswrapper is used. I have done samething:

      ndiswrapper -i and netwg511.inf

      The problem when I checked whether driver is installed (ndiswrapper -l)
      I receive a message says: netwg511 invalid driver!

      Any body could tell me what I have to do install this driver. I have
      WG511 v1 adapter made in Canada.
      Although I install correct driver, it doesnt work.

      Help pleaseeeeeeeeeee!!