Re: [SUSE Linux Users] Re: Gotomypc

  • Markus Wipfler
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 4, 2006
      Another clever way to get around the firewall:
      Set up a Dial-In Server and create VPN to connect to your Windows Computers
      behind the firewall..
      This would allow you to avoid the firewall as the VPN server is used as
      gateway and would provide secure communication.

      Linux-------------------FIREWALL-------------------WINXP-Computers
      \----------vpn ------DIAL-IN SERVER-----vpn----/

      All other traffic btwn linux and WinXP computers will run via Firewall, but
      u can use VPN connection for Remote Access.