About TV tunner, is my laptop in?

  • geniusfde
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2 7:27 AM
      Hello there,
      I have two questions to post here and I hope that I'll find some
      answers.
      1- I am planning to instal SUSE 10.0 on my ASUS A2H laptop, anyone here
      tried it? maybe some tips? what about the drivers? When I asked
      ASUS.com, they replied that they support windows only...

      2- I am using a PCMCIA TV tunner card, does SUSE support such things?

      About the WiFi, I think there is no problem (intel wifi) was working
      well on Linspire and Fedora...

      You have a great group here, it's my third day reading before posting a
      message :)

      Thank you for your replies.

      Yours.