Re: [SUSE Linux Users] open source software collection website for anyone

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
      davidforlinux wrote:
      > Hi guys,
      >
      > I am searching over net for opensource softwares in different purpose
      > and i came across this very good collection of open sorce list really
      > nice and i want to share this with you guys and i have never seen any
      > website like this resouces

      > http://www.debianhelp.co.uk/tools.htm

      Like nobody, including your dumb ass has ever heard of sourceforge.net---
      which YOU WERE already told about last week when you posted this identical
      message on another list.

      Fuck off you spammer....and just for being a dishonest asshole, I'm
      putting www.debian.help.co.uk in my /etc/hosts as an alias for localhost
      (127.0.0.1) so that I don't even ACCIDENTALLY go to that site.

      I do NOT reward asshole spammers in any way.

      > i hope this is useful for all

      FUCK YOU you goddamned spamming piece of shit.

      Oh, and, welcome to account removal, as I am notifying yahool that
      you are spamming th mailing lists.