open source software collection website for anyone

  • davidforlinux
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2005
      Hi guys,

      I am searching over net for opensource softwares in different purpose
      and i came across this very good collection of open sorce list really
      nice and i want to share this with you guys and i have never seen any
      website like this resouces

      http://www.debianhelp.co.uk/tools.htm

      i hope this is useful for all

      cheers
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
        davidforlinux wrote:
        > Hi guys,
        >
        > I am searching over net for opensource softwares in different purpose
        > and i came across this very good collection of open sorce list really
        > nice and i want to share this with you guys and i have never seen any
        > website like this resouces

        > http://www.debianhelp.co.uk/tools.htm

        Like nobody, including your dumb ass has ever heard of sourceforge.net---
        which YOU WERE already told about last week when you posted this identical
        message on another list.

        Fuck off you spammer....and just for being a dishonest asshole, I'm
        putting www.debian.help.co.uk in my /etc/hosts as an alias for localhost
        (127.0.0.1) so that I don't even ACCIDENTALLY go to that site.

        I do NOT reward asshole spammers in any way.

        > i hope this is useful for all

        FUCK YOU you goddamned spamming piece of shit.

        Oh, and, welcome to account removal, as I am notifying yahool that
        you are spamming th mailing lists.