abt connecting to a net via proxy

  • parthbakshi16
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
      hello,
      i want to connect to connect to net via proxy how shld i do it
      ,and what shld be the port address.
    • Markus Wipfler
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
        Be more specific!!

        On 10/1/05, parthbakshi16 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        > hello,
        > i want to connect to connect to net via proxy how shld i do it
        > ,and what shld be the port address.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Tora TORAMAN
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
          Hello

          I am brand new to SuSE 9.3 . Before I start loading the OS I would like to know how to find out if anyone knows of a sata controller that has linux drivers? I knoticed that mine (SATA3112-150I or 150R) does not support linux. I want to use a sata hard drive for my primary drive.
          Thank you for your direction.
          Regards, I am brand new to SuSE 9.3 . Before I start loading the OS I would like to know how to find out if anyone knows of a sata controller that has linux drivers? I knoticed that mine (SATA3112-150I or 150R) does not support linux. I want to use a sata hard drive for my primary drive.

          Regards,

          Please visit Ansver...

          http://www.suse-tr.com/forumeng/viewtopic.php?t=89

          ---------------------------------
          Yahoo! kullaniyor musunuz?
          Istenmeyen postadan biktiniz mi? Istenmeyen postadan en iyi korunma Yahoo! Posta’da
          http://tr.mail.yahoo.com

        • raju subbiah
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 2, 2005
            Hi,

            To connect net via proxy , use SQUID software and
            connect. Easy to configure

            Raju

            http://mail.yahoo.com