X-lent Opportunity for Unix Expert!!!

  • alphaeus_unix
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2005
      Hi,

      We have a few great opportunities for Unix professionals in Bangalore,
      India. The companies are some of the best to work for in the world -
      and you will be working at their Bangalore Development Center.

      If you call yourself a Unix Expert, with 6+ years experience and with
      a strong academic background, we definitely want to talk to you.

      o Deep knowledge/experience of following areas
      o Module design and development
      o Object Oriented design and development
      o Framework experience (AppConfig, DBI, persistence frameworks
      (SPOPS), Template Toolkit (or Mason))
      o Apache

      Please revert to us immediately either by mail or by phone. Thanks.

      Christina
      AlphaeusHR
      jobs @ alphaeus.com
      Phone : +91-80-51216414 to 17