Looking for topnotch PERL/PHP Professionals………..

  • alphaeus_unix
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2005
      Hi,

      This is Manju writing from Alphaeus HR, an executive search agency. We
      have an opportunity with one of our leading Product Development
      Company. A big name in the Internet media, the hottest guide to
      everything on the Web, and the most essential Internet service for
      individuals and businesses. They are defining the future of the
      Internet.

      They are looking for PERL/PHP Professionals with 3-8 years of hands on
      experience. Other Skills are mentioned below.

      Skills required with PERL/PHP are as follows:

      1. Working knowledge of C++ and Unix
      2. Knowledge of Databases like MySQL,Oracle is must
      3. Strong in Scripting (shell/perl/java script) is also plus
      4. Knowledge of Data Structure and Algorithm is also plus

      This is an urgent requirement and would appreciate your early response.

      We have an interesting campaign currently on (REFER & WIN an iPOD!).
      We want you to take part in this campaign by referring your friends or
      colleagues whose profiles are not in any of the job portals. The whole
      concept behind this campaign is "Help a friend - and help yourself win
      an iPod".

      To take part in the contest and more information log on to
      (www.alphaeus.com).

      Feel Free to contact me on any of the numbers given below.

      Regards,
      Manju
      Alphaeus HR

      Land Line: +91-080-51216415 to 17

      P.S: If you don't want to receive these messages please do inform to
      manju@.... Thanks.