Backup Software

  • srthakkar
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2005
      Hi,

      I am using SUSE Linux 9.2

      which one is the best backup software for my OS........??

      Thanks,

      Al Thakkar
    • Bratislav Velickovic
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2005
        > Hi,
        >
        > I am using SUSE Linux 9.2
        >
        > which one is the best backup software for my OS........??
        >

        > Thanks,
        >
        > Al Thakkar

        I would strongly recomend kDar 2.x / Dar 2.x as it comes bundled with SuSE and
        is easy to use and configure.
        --
        Bratislav Velickovic
        DBA/DB/WEB Designer
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5, 2005
          --- In suselinuxusers@yahoogroups.com, "srthakkar" <shitalt@h...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > I am using SUSE Linux 9.2
          >
          > which one is the best backup software for my OS........??

          I used the System Backup util in YaST. It tarred my full
          FTP install to not quite 4 cd sized tar files.

          Have not had to use them yet. Must be this solid OS I'm
          using. :D

          Bill

          Linux Registered User #371804