Lost Windows (total newbie)

  • jsbrowning
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2005
      Hi,

      Installed SUSE this morning on my Compaq Presario S6300NX. When I
      restart and try to start Windows I get:

      t (hd0,1)
      lesystem type unknown, partition type 0x7
      inloader +1

      <that's it>.
      This insallation was from the DVD included with the SUSE Linux 9
      Bible - professional 9.1 distribution. Also, on shutting down,
      there is a scrambled blue screen that might refer to 2

      SUSE seems to work OK, I'd hate to have to redo Win Installation,
      though.

      Any ideas?
      Thanks in advance,
      JSB