Re: [SUSE Linux Users] Abt linux distros

  • Davey Brain
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2005
      Aaron Kulkis wrote:
      > Jefferson Smith wrote:
      >
      >>--- In suselinuxusers@yahoogroups.com, Aaron Kulkis <akulkis@H...> wrote:
      >>

      >>>Fedora Core is deliberately under_maintained, to convince people
      >>>to pay for RedHat's high commercial prices.
      >>

      >>Strange comment; I thought Fedora was not maintained by RedHat,
      >

      > That's what I said.

      My take on the Fedora project is 10,000 programmers & debuggers working
      for free to develop the next great stable features for Red Hat to sell
      to make tons of money for the company. That is the main reason why I
      switched my Linux box from RH 9.0 to SuSE Pro 9.0 after using RH since V5.2.

      WarpDavey
      --
      Davey Brain
      Due to political oppression I'm seeking a Canadian or European

      "Leave the matter of religion to the family altar, the church, and the
      private school, supported entirely by private contributions. Keep the
      church and the state forever separate." - Ulysses S. Grant

      This OS/2 uptime is 0 d 17 h 04 m 11 seconds