Re: Re: [SUSE Linux Users] SUSE ???

  • hector jimenez
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 8, 2004
      the best linux flavor is the one that u find more ad-hoc. to me, suse is the
      best, with suse i feel like at home.

      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 9, 2004
        Got Mandrake, installed, up running... And no I don't like it as
        much as SuSE, but as stated below, certain things have started to
        work now (USB printer). I've got further into it in adding and
        installing stuff, Mandrake RPMs are easier to find. I think SuSE is
        a better conversion for the MS user, it is a LOT smoother in terms of
        hiding detail.

        Bob

        --- In suselinuxusers@yahoogroups.com, hector jimenez
        <jimenezhector@p...> wrote:
        > the best linux flavor is the one that u find more ad-hoc. to me,
        suse is the
        > best, with suse i feel like at home.

        Service.