"root" stuck in YaST.....

  • steve_johnson016
    Message 1 of 34 , Aug 1, 2004
      Usually, logging in as "root" at the KDE login screen produces a
      normal desktop.

      Now, it goes straight into YaST, and closing YaST drops back to the
      login screen.

      How do I get out of this and back to a normal KDE desktop for
      "root", please? Other users get the KDE desktop, as normal.

      Tks....Steve J
      Message 34 of 34 , Aug 15, 2004
        steve_johnson016 wrote:

        >>What is top-posting and what is inline-posting.
        >>

        > I suppose it's something to do with keeping responses/replies within
        > the thread (so it's easier to follow), rather that starting a new
        > topic with every reply (which means the subject matter is all over
        > the place) ?

        Wrong.

        See my posting about 1-2 minutes before this one.

        But nice try.