Configuring PHP 4.3.6 on SuSE 9.0 Pro

  • Tom Fulton
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 14, 2004
      I've viewed the previous mail threads on this topic and tried many
      variations. However, I cant get it to work. I have verified that my paths
      are correct for libpng but I still get the same error:

      configure: error: libpng.(also) not found

      This is what I run:

      ./configure --prefix=/www/php --with-apxs2=/www/bin/apxs
      --with-config-file-path=/www/php --enable-sockets
      --with-mysql=/usr/bin/mysql --with-zlib-dir=/usr/share/doc/packages
      --with-gd --with-jpeg-dir=/usr/lib --with-png-dir=/usr/lib

      TIA

      Tom