need help with video card driver

  • Parveen Sachdeva
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2003
      Hi everybody,

      I'm a new member to this group and also to SUSE. I was workin on Suse 8.0 on my old comp which had a Intel 810e m/b...and now I bought a new comp which has a "Intel 845 GL" mother board.

      its a Dell dimension 2400 desktop...i'm runnin windows xp home on it...i tried to install linux suse alont with xp...but i could not get any graphics in linux...only the login prompt was coming (like xterm or sth)...

      i would be thankful to you guys if you could pls tell me what graphics card driver i need to get and from which website to get linux suse to work on my comp....and also it'll be helpful if nebdy could let me know how to configure the dual boot.

      regards,
      pks