Time Usage Quota on Linux

  • bokakob
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2003
      I have an addicted teenage daughter using computer day and night. Is
      it possible to establish a time quota for a particular user? Any help
      would be much appreciated. Thanks, Alex...
    • Carl Davis
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2003
        There are programs out there to control children's
        access to the computer, but they usually only control
        the sites they can use.
        As for time limits, it might take a net search. AND
        they may only work with Microsoft.

        =====
        All things in their own time

        http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree