SuSE 8.1 installation procedure

  • Stepano Valmiki
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2003
      Anyone who could help me in finding links for installation notes of
      SuSE 8.1?
    • revcorey
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2003
        --- In suselinuxusers@yahoogroups.com, "Stepano Valmiki"
        <powell_colins@f...> wrote:
        > Anyone who could help me in finding links for installation notes of
        > SuSE 8.1?

        do you mean for suse linux pro 8.1?
        it is a bootable disk.
      • Andrew Lee
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2003
          On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 22:19:26 -0000, "revcorey" <corey@...>
          said:
          > This message only has an HTML part -- this is a text generated
          > representation
          >

          > --- In suselinuxusers@yahoogroups.com, "Stepano Valmiki"
          > <powell_colins@f...> wrote:
          > > Anyone who could help me in finding links for installation notes of
          > > SuSE 8.1?
          > do you mean for suse linux pro 8.1?
          > it is a bootable disk.

          It's SuSE Linux 8.1 Live Eval..I have bought it in 1 CD
          "Two men looked out through prison bars
          One saw mud-the other, stars."

          --
          http://www.fastmail.fm - Same, same, but differentÂ…