Re: [SUSE Linux Users] SuSE 8.2 CDs

  • Stepano Valmiki
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2003
      May I know know ur address? I will send it as soon as possible..

      --- In suselinuxusers@yahoogroups.com, "Edward Young" <edy@c...>
      wrote:
      > send me 10 cds and i will burn it for you

      Service.

      > ---

    • Stepano Valmiki
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2003
        May I know ur address? I will send them as soon as possible..

        > --- In suselinuxusers@yahoogroups.com, "Edward Young" <edy@c...>
        > wrote:
        > > send me 10 cds and i will burn it for you

      • schuetzen - RKBA!
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 2, 2003
          On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 11:24:38 +0200, "Edward Young" <edy@...>
          wrote:

          >send me 10 cds and i will burn it for you

          lets see, za is S Africa and fm is where? going to be a nice bill for postage.
          probably cheaper to buy a used set off Amazon
          chas