RE: [SUSE Linux Users] SuSE 8.2 CDs

  • Edward Young
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2003
      send me 10 cds and i will burn it for you
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2003
        May I know know ur address? I will send it as soon as possible..

        --- In suselinuxusers@yahoogroups.com, "Edward Young" <edy@c...>
        wrote:
        > send me 10 cds and i will burn it for you

        Service.

        > ---

      • Stepano Valmiki
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2003
          May I know ur address? I will send them as soon as possible..

          > --- In suselinuxusers@yahoogroups.com, "Edward Young" <edy@c...>
          > wrote:
          > > send me 10 cds and i will burn it for you

        • schuetzen - RKBA!
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 2, 2003
            On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 11:24:38 +0200, "Edward Young" <edy@...>
            wrote:

            >send me 10 cds and i will burn it for you

            lets see, za is S Africa and fm is where? going to be a nice bill for postage.
            probably cheaper to buy a used set off Amazon
            chas