Problems Installing SuSE 8.2 Pro

  • Justin Churchey
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 10:05 AM
      After YaST installs the first CD of packages and restarts. The
      installation will not boot. The kernel messages say that it cannot
      find keymap,us and to run reiserfsck.

      I've run resiserfsck on all my partitions a couple of times, but it
      still comes up with the same error messages. I have reinstalled close
      to 3 times and have had the same results each time.

      When running fdisk -l, I get the following message after my first HD
      partitions are displayed. If this helps at all:

      Partition table entries are not in disk order

      Does anyone know what is going on?