Su

  • Gary & Shelley Schwake
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2003
      Hi,
      I also have been running SuSE 8.1 without problems except for sound,
      which is a board problem with the Shuttle SN41G2, but the DHCP
      connection was fine. I upgraded to 8.2 and lost my cable connection.
      Now I have to use the windoze side until I can get it fixed. Was the
      cable connection stuff changed with 8.2? I would like to fix this
      problem but have no answers, I also see that Francesca <kesca@...>
      also has this problem.
      Gary