Invitation to Join SV_RFID Yahoo Group!

  • rfid_sap2
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2003
      Hi,

      is a Yahoo group that aims to gather together those
      who have common interest in RFID, not only as just
      a technology but also as a huge business
      opportunity.

      A quote from Forrester Research says,

      "This technology (RFID) could radically change
      the relationship between the customer and the
      product. Fast forward 10 years, and it could
      change the paradigm of what retailing is all
      about."

      For a quick tour of how this technology
      may affect your life please go to,

      http://www.autoidcenter.org/aboutthetech_idiotsguide.asp

      SV_RFID hopes to provide an environment where
      members can communicate and share their passions,
      visions, thoughts, concerns about RFID technology
      as well as its business opportunities.

      More specifically from technology perspective we
      encourage discussions regarding tags, readers,
      software infrastructure, database, datamining etc.
      From business applications perspective we may
      cover topics in SCM, ERP, EAI, middleware,
      logistics, retail, manufacturing, homeland
      security, medical devices, airlines, automotive,
      government, etc. We would also like to discuss
      issues regarding privacy, security and standards.

      One of the first RFID software products - Savant
      was actually developed using Linux.

      Our members include executives, professors, VCs,
      engineers, lawyers, business analysts, university
      students, etc.

      We cordially invite you to join us!

      SV_RFID Group Moderator