Kansas City Area SuSE Linux Systems Administrator Needed

  • clewando1997
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2003
      Would like to see resumes and talk with interested individuals.
    • schuetzen
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2003
        Need some help

        1. Konqueror is steadfastly giving me a

        Timeout on server
        Connection was to groups.yahoo.com at port 80

        I am running this distro on a Tyan MP 9640 (dual 1.8 Athlon) with 1/2gb ecc ram.

        that is ONE probem.

        the second problem is running Forte Agent in Wine.
        works GREAT! except that almost every time I send a message or reply from the
        s/w, the Wine debugger runs and I have to shut the software down and then
        restart it. this is aggravating when I am running a dozen elists which are
        moderated.

        the message in the end of the debug script is

        Unhandled exception: divide by zero in 32 bit code (0X0043e44),
        In 32-bit mode.
        0X0043e44 (agent.exe.@ENUMERATEACTIVEWNDS$QP6HWND_P (wrapping line here)
        9TENUMINFO+0xa9b4 in C:\Program Files\Agent\agent.exe): div1
        0x4(%ebx),%eax

        =====
        Agent was downloaded from the forte.inc website and then installed into Linux
        (thisis a new and fresh install on a new hard drive) with Suse starting up Wine
        and installing Wine and then installing Agent. all automatically.

        really need help with this and the non functioning of my browser.

        thanks
        chas