Web page !!!

  • elicybereatl
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2003
      Helloo every body, am trying to make a web page for send emails, but
      always that somebody fill up the form, when they click send always
      appear that "The information that you are sending is going to an
      email address", but i seen some other places that work as the same
      way but do not show that security message!!!

      There is something that needs to be installed in the server ??

      thank you for your help!!
    • jackson_laboratories
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 17, 2003
        --- In suselinuxusers@yahoogroups.com, "elicybereatl" <latinocom@w...>
        wrote:
        > ...web page for send emails,

        I don't think that its the server but probably your browser, You can
        do the Email via web-pages easily in php or with a little more work in
        perl with cgi, http://www.scriptarchive.com/formmail.html
        is a pre-written perl cgi program that will do it.

        Do you realy want to do this, its a big security hole in your website
        and can easily get you listed as a SPAMMER, I recomend against using
        it!