SCSI CDs

  • Clive Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      Hello all

      A wee problem for you all to share....

      I have a Matshita SCSI CD-R in my v.8.0 box along with a Teac SCSI CD reader.
      I have replaced a DVD-CD reader with the TEAC unit.

      However, what has happened is that although both units are visible to
      KCreateCD (as separte units), this is not the case on the desktop - in fact
      the OS reports that the hardware present includes /media/cdrom which appears
      to cover both units.

      Is there anyway in which I can get the system to recognise (and report) that
      there are 2 SCSI CDs present in this Suse box?

      Many thanks

      --
      Best regards

      Clive