SuSE 7.2 on Itanium with Oracle 8.1.7

  • Brian Hoying
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2002
      Hello!!

      I am trying to install Oracle 8.1.7 on the 7.2 distribution for IA64 and am running into a starnge error. After following the install instructions without a hitch to the point where I am to enter the /runInstaller command, I get that ./runInstaller: No such file or directory. I verified the file being there and checked the permissions. Any clues?

      Will the 8.1.7 download from Oracle run on IA64 or do I need to download the TRU64 version...will that load?

      Thanks in advance for any insight!

      Brian