soundcard recommendation

  • H du Plooy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2002
      Hello all,

      I am considering a genius soundmake card, either the 4.1 or
      5.1 model. I have found out that these cards are supported
      in linux, one dealer even told me (can anyone confirm
      this?) that linux drivers are included with the card.

      My question is, how well does these cards actually work in
      linux? How well does it compare to a creative vibra 128 or
      pci 128 digital - my other option?

      Thank you
      Hans du Plooy

      ==