Re: [SUSE Linux Users] SuSE 8.0 Personal or Professional Version

  • Horror Vacui
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2002
      netboxerusa wrote:

      >Ha group - Anyone may know what the difference between SuSE 8.0
      >Personal and Professional is. I have the Personal edition and
      >wondering should I upgrade to the professional edition. I'm not
      >using my SuSE as a server just 100% workstation if that wakes a
      >difference.
      >
      >Louis

      It just has additional software and more manuals. "Upgrading" (that's a
      wrong word - probably it wouldn't change a thing) is necessary only if
      you want to run a server, and I'm talking about a rather professionaly
      set up server. Stick with the personal version (unless, of course, you
      want to donate money to the community...:-))

      Cheers
      Horror Vacui