Linux/Unix Jobs

  • geethajanaki
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2002
      Hi,
      This is Geetha Raman writing to you. We have openings for

      1. Developers - 3 years plus exp. in Unix/Linux programming and
      Internals
      2. Project Leaders 5 yrs. plus exp. in Unix/Linux programming and
      Internals

      Both positions are based in Chennai. Our company is a MNC having
      office in Singapore/France. Interested candidates rush your email to
      geethajanaki@...

      Chennai candidates can call 4417522 for further details. Interviews
      are on.

      Regards,
      Geetha Raman