      From: suselinuxusers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:suselinuxusers@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of Daniel
      Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2012 1:49 AM
      To: suselinuxusers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [SUSE Linux Users] Windows partition

      ________________________________
      From: Aaron Kulkis <akulkis00@... <mailto:akulkis00%40gmail.com> >
      To: suselinuxusers@yahoogroups.com <mailto:suselinuxusers%40yahoogroups.com>

      Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2012 7:18 AM

      george0135 wrote:
      > Hello everyone
      >
      > I am about to install linux (10.2) on my laptop according to my opensuse
      book my windows partition and folders should show up in linux can anyone
      tell me where they will be ?

      I haven't used openSUSE 10.2 in quite a while. However, I don't believe
      the default has changed. During installation, openSUSE will offer to mount
      your Windows partition on /windows/C. You can change that, if you'd like
      to, although I've never had a reason to do so.

      If you ever forget, you can just grep windows /etc/fstab to find out.

      Daniel

      database 6973 (20120316) __________

      http://www.eset.com

      database 6973 (20120316) __________