7727Re: [SUSE Linux Users] Windows partition

  • Daniel
    Mar 17 10:49 AM
      ________________________________
      From: Aaron Kulkis <akulkis00@...>
      To: suselinuxusers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2012 7:18 AM
      Subject: Re: [SUSE Linux Users] Windows partition

      george0135 wrote:
      > Hello everyone
      >
      > I am about to install linux (10.2) on my laptop according to my opensuse book my windows partition and folders should show up in linux can anyone tell me where they will be ?

       I haven't used openSUSE 10.2 in quite a while.  However, I don't believe the default has changed.  During installation, openSUSE will offer to mount your Windows partition on /windows/C.  You can change that, if you'd like to, although I've never had a reason to do so.

      If you ever forget, you can just grep windows /etc/fstab to find out.

      Daniel