7628Re: [SUSE Linux Users] suse pugrade

  • ercoupeflyer
    Feb 5, 2010
      I have been using SUSE since 7.3 and openSuSE since it was born my Experience has always been,
      that if I upgrade a system that only used the out of the box ISO originally available without any added repositories or custom software, then the upgrade path is OK, but if you have in any way strayed from that, and try to upgrade, your going to be reloading a clean system just to have something that works! The result of upgrading an expanded system is usually a system that kind of works, sort of but unexplained thing just happen.

      Smile!
      brian