7010Re: [SUSE Linux Users] Help getting MySQL to work

    Nov 16, 2007
      Nico Michael wrote:
      > Hi there,
      >
      > This the second time I am asking this question the last time it was ignored.
      >
      > I need to get MySql to work on SUSE10.2 or 10.3 now
      >
      > 1)How do you start it?

      It's in the documentation. Read it.

      > 2) When you install it what credentials does it use (Logon ID and
      > Password) ?

      That's in the documentation, too.

      > 3)What program do you use to manage it ? ( I dont have PHP installed /
      > No LAMP)

      Have you visited the vendor site?

      <http://www.mysql.com/>

      Did you read the reference manual?

      The MySQL website has the complete text of the 500-page reference
      manual is available online here in both PDF and HTML format in
      English, Chinese, German, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian,
      and Spanish here:

      <http://dev.mysql.com/doc/>

      Or you can go to a bookstore and buy it for US $60 or so.
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic