6971Installing ADSL

  • hossein ghazanfary
    Oct 5, 2007
      hi dudes.I've installed opensuse 10.2 on my computer.and i have a
      problem with instaling my ADSL and connecting to the internet.i've
      gone through YAST and have installed my ethernet card and my ADSL
      modem.but my modem's model is planet,but it will install as DLink.i
      cannot open a page in firefox and when i ping yahoo.com in a terminal
      window,it says unknown host name.is there any kindman who can help me
      please?
      tnx