4961Re: [SUSE Linux Users] cant get cron to do the jobs :(

  • gaurav dogra
    May 1, 2006
      It might be possible that cron is executing the script
      on schedule time but there are some other errors while
      getting the desired output. check /var/log/cron and
      check if cron execute your script at scheduled time.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic