4789[SUSE Linux Users] Re: suse 10.x very near to windows, even beyond, but....

  • Brian R Shepherd
    Apr 8, 2006
      Hi folks, this is but an opinion, but I believe that Bill Gates is
      finally "smelling the coffee", with what I last heard was over 200
      versions of linux and more people interested in linux plus the whole
      linux track record, I am thinking he is concerned to a point, because
      the only real reason companies and such do not switch to linux is due
      to the costs involved in retraining people, but one day there will be
      a linux os that takes off like wildfire and cause real concern for
      microsoft, for the average user, there is no reason not tochange
      NOW!...Linux is very much "windowsesqe" and free and runs alot
      smoother and faster without tweaking everything....Brian

      --- In suselinuxusers@yahoogroups.com, Aaron Kulkis <akulkis@...>
      wrote:

      > Walter 'Dutch' Duering wrote:
      > > Dear Ali,
      > >
      > > Could you tell me the sourcd of the Gandhi quote.
      Considering that
      > > I have been arguing theoritical ponts for almost 40 years that
      are now
      > > being partially accepted, I would really like to know.
      > >

      > http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com/
      >
      > > Thank you,
      > >
      > > Regards,
      > >
      > > Dutch
      > >

      > > ali wrote:
      > >

      > >>all these solutions are painkillers and of course there are
      serious
      > >>pains they can not kill. the cure may be in hardware industry
      taking
      > >>linux real serious. good news is, microsoft has started supporting
      > >>linux. as gandhi said: "they first ignore you, then laugh at you,
      > >>then fight you and then you win." that was also written in
      redhat's
      > >>stand in linuxworldexpo. isnt that whats happening about linux?
      > >>cheers

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic