4787Re: [SUSE Linux Users] Re: suse 10.x very near to windows, even beyond, but....

  • Walter 'Dutch' Duering
    Apr 7, 2006
      Dear Ali,

      Could you tell me the sourcd of the Gandhi quote. Considering that
      I have been arguing theoritical ponts for almost 40 years that are now
      being partially accepted, I would really like to know.

      Thank you,

      Regards,

      Dutch