4763Re: [SUSE Linux Users] Re: suse 10.x very near to windows, even beyond, but....

  • Jitin Arora
    Apr 1, 2006
      Thanks for the tip but I am already using Xandros. The deluxe edition
      comes with CrossOver Office which lets me run some major Windows
      applications. However, I am talking of drivers here. I have probably
      had less trouble than most since my Samsung laser printer came with
      Linux drivers, but I still think that if there were a way to use more
      of the drivers already available for Windows, that would help Linux
      users a lot.

      Jitin