3897Sata Controller compatibility ?????

  • Tora TORAMAN
    Oct 1, 2005
      Hello

      I am brand new to SuSE 9.3 . Before I start loading the OS I would like to know how to find out if anyone knows of a sata controller that has linux drivers? I knoticed that mine (SATA3112-150I or 150R) does not support linux. I want to use a sata hard drive for my primary drive.
      Thank you for your direction.
      Regards, I am brand new to SuSE 9.3 . Before I start loading the OS I would like to know how to find out if anyone knows of a sata controller that has linux drivers? I knoticed that mine (SATA3112-150I or 150R) does not support linux. I want to use a sata hard drive for my primary drive.

      Regards,

      Please visit Ansver...

      http://www.suse-tr.com/forumeng/viewtopic.php?t=89

      Yahoo! kullaniyor musunuz?
      Istenmeyen postadan biktiniz mi? Istenmeyen postadan en iyi korunma Yahoo! Posta’da
      http://tr.mail.yahoo.com