2630Re: Calling all SuSE'ers

  • dapperdan12003
    Jul 23, 2004
      --- In suselinuxusers@yahoogroups.com, simp03 wrote:
      > quiet group this - either you are much more contented
      > than other Linux users or much better sysadmins. It's
      > noticeable how few SuSE users post to the other help groups
      > - either YaST is proving it's worth in taking the
      > pain out for newbies or more experienced users move to
      > SuSE from distribs like Slackware and maybe
      > RH5.<br><br>Personally I subscribe to the idea that YaST is a
      > near-perfect ice-breaker for the newbie and will overcome most
      > of the little config probs that you see posted
      > elsewhere.<br><br>It would be interesting to see more opinions from
      > SuSE uses (even if just to kick some life into this
      > club).

      I'm no newbie to Linux. I've had Mandrake 6, 8, and 10. I
      got SuSE 9.1 and I love it. I think you are right about
      YaST and SuSE. It was easy to install and networked to
      my windows (sorry) machine flawlessly. I got on this site
      to see what was being posted . . .
    • Show all 1427 messages in this topic