1633WinModem

  • cej4108@netscape.net
    Dec 1, 2002
      Hi, Everyone

      If you have seen previous posts I apologize as My Groups has been fritzed and I had to reset them all..

      I have installed SuSE Linux 8.1 Professional on my Win2KPro machine (dual boot) so I may slowly migrate myself from the WinGates world to the free world of Linux.

      I installed the o/s without a glitch. I do have a WinModem installed under the Windows o/s but would like to make it work with linux. Can anyone give me a hint as to the possibilities of doing this type of marriage or should I install hard modem to work under the linux system?

      Thanks!

      --
      Charles E. James, Programmer/Analyst
      U. C. Berkeley, Berkeley California