OOT: consultant company establishment in Indonesia

  • abadiadhiaconsulting
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25 10:45 PM
      Welcome to

      ABADI ADHIA CONSULTING
      http://abadiadhia. indonetwork. net
      www.abadiadhia. webs.com
      email: abadiadhia@yahoo. com

      Our Legal Consultants Provide Management Services
      A. Licenses And Company Legal Documents
      1. Establishment of Company (PT, PMA, Foundation, CV, Foreign Representatives Office).
      2. Licenses, Domicili, NPWP, PKP, SIUP, TDP, SIUJK, SIUJPT, API-U, APIT, NPIK, LKPM, IUT, IP Iron-Steel, UU-HO, etc.
      3. Permits of BKPM, KADIN, Associations, etc.
      4. Adaptation of Article of Association to UU PT No. 40 year 2007.
      5. Changing of Company Articles of Association, such as Replacement of Shareholders, Replacement of Managements, Increasing/Dacreasi ng of Shares.

      B. Foreign Employment Permit ( Expatriate permit)

      We will provide you with assistance in arranging employment permit for your foreign employees so that they may be employed legally and in accordance with the rules of law of Indonesia .
      Inclouding : working permit, RPTKA (Rencana Penempatan Tenaga Kerja Asing) , VITTAS, Telex visa, KITAS, SKLD, IMTA ( izin mempekerjakan tenaga kerja asing) , MERP ( Multiple Exit Re-entry Permit ) , buku biru , POA, KIP, SKPPS, SKTT, STM , SKJB.

      C. Property Documents
      1. Clearance Sale and Purchase Deed of Land, Houses, commercial, Building, Apartment, etc..
      2. Making Land Contract Rental Agreement, House, commercial Building, Apartment, etc..
      3. Making Land Certificate
      4. Turn the maintenance of the Land Name, Increased Rights to Land, Extension HGB

      D. Business and Investments
      1. Warehousing.
      2. Land and Plantation
      3. Mining area and Concession

      Best Regard

      Hafiz Muhammad
      Director

      Abadi adhia consulting
      Head office, Jl. Kemang Selatan IX No. C26 Jakarta Selatan 12730
      Tlp. (62-21) 47885166 (hunting), 71339519, 0815-8187026
      Fax. (62-21) 47885165 - 7194575

      Operation Office, Jl. Pangeran Surya I No. 18B Rawamangun Jakarta Timur 33543
      Tlp. (62-21) 47885166, 0819- 05373999
      Fax. (62-21) 47885165
      Email: abadiadhia@yahoo. com