Pamela Anderson will be at Walmart Store This Black Friday

  • thankgivingblackfriday
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2009

      Hay There,

      Last Black Friday Pamela Anderson was at Apple's store, and this year she will be coming at Walmart's store.

      Less than a week, I can imagine about the crowd on this Black Friday.

      If you want to be away from this crowd, then go online at Thanksgivingblackfridayads.com  and See all the ads to buy.

      Sign up now  and Get 653 Page's PDF  with more than 22 Major retailers offering greatest Ads.

      Enjoy on this Black Friday