Sexy?? PLEEEEESE!

  • debbienmag
    Message 1 of 102 , Feb 1, 2001
      You think that is sexy????? Did you see a picture with her head cut off?
    • youcancallmeraymond
      Message 102 of 102 , Jan 12, 2002
        Have you seen her lately? I don't know what she's
        done to herself but she just might be able to pass for
        22 these days.<br><br>She was on "The Early Show"
        yesterday morning wearing shiny black boots, a short,
        short, short black leather skirt, and looking 20 years
        younger than she did on the show. She looked every bit as
        hot as any of the younger women who've competed on
        SURVIVOR. There's another club I've discovered where
        they're all abuzz about it and saying she should pose for
        PLAYBOY. Check it out at