Writing info available at the Dec 3 Human Library event, City Centre Library

  • Lois Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2011

      On Saturday, December 3
      I am participating in Surrey Libraries'
      Human Library event
      at the City Centre Library,
      10350 University Drive,
      10 am - 12:30 pm and 1:30 - 4 pm.

      Join me for a 20-minute one-on-one session to discuss your writing, publishing, editing,
      local writing resources, etc.

      15-20 community members will be there to share their life experiences, insights and skills.

      A list of the Human Library Books will soon be posted at the lirbary website http://www.surreylibraries.ca/5434.aspx.

      Read more information about this innovative program here .