My 15 minutes of fame

  • Joei Carlton
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2007
      I lectured at the Early Bird RV Show this past weekend and a neighbor just gave me a page of the Vancouver Sun, Driving 2, Section H for Friday, February 2, 2007. The entire 3rd column for the show is devoted to me.  My 15 minutes of fame is spreading.....and I'm loving it.  Hope some of you still have the article in the paper pile.  Joei
      Joei Carlton Hossack, Author/Publisher/Entertaining Speaker/World Traveler

      Check out website www.joeicarlton.com with a fully active blog in the journal section of the website.