  • Sylvia Taylor
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2004
      Langley author Sylvia Taylor and Trendz Coffee House
      invite you to their second event of:

                                      LANGLEY LISTENS:
            The Valley Authors Reading Series

                  Where community and creative writing come together

      Sip a brew, nibble a sweet, and join us for an armchair adventure.

      Enjoy an evening of stories on �The Look of Love: It�s Many Faces
      read by Fraser Valley authors sharing from their original works.

      Sunday February 6, 2005
      7:00pm to 9:00pm

      $2.00 cover charge

      TRENDZ COFFEE HOUSE
      4033 - 208th st, Langley
      (604) 530-0635

      Sylvia Taylor
      Taylor-Made Writing Services
      Regional Director, Fed. of BC Writers
    • Joei Carlton
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2005
        Hi Sylvia:  I'm new to the area and will certainly be in attendance.  How do I become one of the participants in this event.   Joei Carlton Hossack

        Sylvia Taylor <sylviataylor@...> wrote:
        Langley author Sylvia Taylor and Trendz Coffee House
        invite you to their second event of:

                                        LANGLEY LISTENS:
              The Valley Authors Reading Series

                    Where community and creative writing come together

        Sip a brew, nibble a sweet, and join us for an armchair adventure.

        Enjoy an evening of stories on �The Look of Love: It�s Many Faces
        read by Fraser Valley authors sharing from their original works.

        Sunday February 6, 2005
        7:00pm to 9:00pm

        $2.00 cover charge

        TRENDZ COFFEE HOUSE
        4033 - 208th st, Langley
        (604) 530-0635

        Sylvia Taylor
        Taylor-Made Writing Services
        Regional Director, Fed. of BC Writers

        To get directly to the surreywriters site: http://www.egroups.com/group/surreywriters
        To Post message: surreywriters@egroups.com
        To Contact moderator:
        surreywriters-owner@egroups.com  or ljp@...

        Joei Carlton Hossack, Author/Publisher/Entertaining Speaker/World Traveler
        Check out website www.joeicarlton.com with a fully active blog in the journal section of the website.

        Do you Yahoo!?