Hands Across the Sand - Today in Ventura

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2010

      Be a part of the global event today!

      The Ventura County Fairgrounds has generously offered FREE parking to all participants in Hands Across the Sand. Just enter the main parking lot and mention that you're participating in Hands Across the Sand. We will meet under the pier starting at 11:30am, just look for our Surfrider Banners.

      There are 873 total events organized. There are 774 events organized in the U.S. There are events organized in 530 different U.S. cities. There are events organized in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. (52)

      There are 99 events organized outside the U.S,
       in 35 countries and 91 cities outside the U.S.

      The following countries are participating:
      Australia, Bangladesh, Brazil, Belize, Canada, Colombia, Costa Rica, Germany, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Greenland, Greece, Croatia, Ireland, India, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Lebanon, Mexico, Malaysia, Nicaragua, Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Panama, Peru, Poland, Sweden, Turkey, Tanzania, South Africa,