Can you spare 5 minutes to help shape the future of the Surfrider Foundation?

  • Surfrider Foundation
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2010

      Can you spare 5 minutes to help shape the future of the Surfrider Foundation?

      The Surfrider Foundation is currently updating its strategic plan. An integral part of this effort is to seek out the thoughts, ideas and impressions of our members and activists on where our organization should concentrate its efforts over the next 3 years. Your responses will be used to help us identify themes and trends that can inform our plan.

      After all…it's your beach - shouldn't you let us know how you want to save it?

      Please take this short survey to help guide our future.

      Thank you!

      To join Surfrider click here or to unsubscribe click here.