Wild and Scenic - this weekend in Ventura

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2010

      Our film Watershed Revolution is screening this Saturday night as part of the Wild and Scenic Environmental Film Festival hosted by Ventura Hillsides Conservancy.

      Wild and Scenic Environmental Films "On Tour" will visit over 100 cities this year. The Ventura Hilsides Conservancy will host the traveling Film Festival at the Poinsettia Pavilion in Ventura on Friday, March 12 and Saturday, March 13 starting at 7pm.

      A different lineup will screen each night. Friday night's theme is land and has some great family short films. Saturday night's theme will be water, headlining our local film Watershed Revolution.

      Individual tickets are $10 and can be purchased online or at the door (if not sold out.) http://www.venturahillsides.org/events.shtml

      Watershed Revolution will also will be the feature film at two upcoming festivals:

      March 19, 2010 Napa Environmental Film Festival, Napa, CA

      April 25, 2010 Newport Beach Film Festival, Newport Beach, CA

      other showings around the country here: http://watershedrevolution.com/index.html